WEBBING SLINGS belongs to the flexible lifting equipment group generally known as Lifting Sling. The flat woven webbing sling is a sling consisting of webbing with woven edges and reinforced eyelets at both ends. These can be provided with Anti-abrasive/Protective sleeve. Maximum mass which webbing component of a flat slings is designed to sustain in straight pull and which a slings or slings authority is designed to sustain in general lifting services.
RAW MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION DETAIL:-
- - Webbing Slings are made by 100% High Tenacity polyester Yarn, With relative density 1.38.
- - Melting Point is 260Â°C.
- - Elasticity is 2.5% elongation at SWL rated Capacity & recovery is 95% after 24 hours.
- - Working Temperature range is from (-40Â°C to +100Â°C).
- - Slings are Highly Resistant to mild acid, dry cleaning solvents, Soap & detergent.
Polyester Slings Should be kept in a place which is clean and free from dust, grime and foreign material. Mild soap and water can be used for cleaning purpose. Before Putting the Slings back in Storage ensure also allows easy inspection for inspection for possible damage.